The Stephen Carey Fund begin their ‘Tour of Northumberland’ in earnest over the coming week with a schedule that would make even the hardened roadie wince. Following the culmination of several months of fundraising, meetings and plenty of logistical planning the efforts of several communities and the fund have boiled down to a roll out plan which includes community training sessions as follows:
- Mon 8th December – 7:00pm @ Stocksfield Cricket Club
- Tue 9th December – 7:00pm @ Longframlington Hall
- Wed 10th December – 7:00pm @ Thropton Memorial Hall
- Thur 11th December – 7:00pm @ Felton Methodist Church
- Wed 17th December – 7:00pm @ Hepple Village Church
- Thur 18th December –7:00pm @ The Trap Inn, North Broomhill
- Sun 21st December – 2:00pm @ Tarset (location to be confirmed)
In addition to the dates above further sessions are yet to be arranged for the villages of Falstone and Embleton and once completed the roll out will see a further fifteen community Public Access Defibrillators in place across the county.
If that wasn’t enough the team will be attending a charity ball on Sunday 7th in Gosforth, holding meetings with a local financial institution, a regional running events company and also the North East Ambulance Service before they break for Christmas.