If you represent a community or an organisation and are interested in acquiring a defibrillator please study the available packages before completing the form at the bottom of the page.
Package 1: Community Public Access Defibrillator (cPAD)
- Outdoor wall mounted cabinet with internal heater and lighting, secure keypad entry and custom printing
- Overhead green dusk til dawn bulkhead light
- PIR spotlight (where appropriate)
- 200x information leaflets
- 1x large wall mounted sign
- 1x small wall mounted sign
- 1x community familiarisation session
This is the core package of The Stephen Carey Fund as it places a defibrillator which is available for the public to access at all times without restriction.
Package 2: Static Defibrillator & Training
- Indoor stickers (where appropriate signage may be supplied at extra cost)
- Training provided by approved third party
This package covers organisations and situations where it is not beneficial or indeed possible to have the defibrillator located externally. Once the training has been completed by an approved supplier the defibrillator is recorded on the North East Ambulance Service (NEAS) register.
Package 3: Static Defibrillator Only*
- Indoor stickers
* Please note that only defibrillators acquired through packages 1 and two will be registered with the North East Ambulance Service (NEAS) and be covered by their insurance policy.